Monday, January 12, 2009

My personal story with Ageless

I'm on a constant quest to find the best of the best products and services for my clients and loved ones. We've all wasted time and money on empty promises, that's why I'm passionate about researching innovative discoveries relating to skin care and wellness.

I've been an Aesthetician for over 5 years, and before that I was a stay-at-home mom for almost 15 years. This business is a perfect fit for me, because I love taking care of people and giving them results!

In my never-ending research, I found Rejuvenate Worldwide last June. When I saw the ingredients of the outstanding serum...I got excited! Plus, it was a brand new referral marketing company anyone could participate in. 99% of the people involved are not in the beauty industry, and there's a lot of men too.

Quality serums are my favorite part of a skin regimen, because of the smaller molecule size and active ingredients. When I saw that Ageless had Collagen, Elastin, CoQ10 (gives the cells energy), Glycosaminoglycans, plus 12 fresh and concentrated extracts of the finest fruits and vegetables...I was blown away and had to try it for myself.

Since Rejuvenate Worldwide (RWW), manufacturers of Ageless, is a network marketing company, I wanted to align myself with the best upline. So I researched online and found Gary Kidd in Germany. I called him instantly to ask a few questions. After I found out that Gary is personal friends with the owner of RWW...I made the decision to order Ageless and go for it.

I paid $99 for 2 bottles (No additional fees :) and within minutes I had 3 free websites to start marketing the product. I received Ageless 8 days later and immediately cleansed my face and applied this wonder serum to my face.

Suffering with acne for over 25 years, and having the scars to prove it (ice-pick type), and also having fried my skin years prior (living in Santa Cruz), I really put this stuff to the test! Immediately my skin looked brighter, tighter and smoother than ever!! My acne began to heal immediately and my pores were shrinking! OMG! I loved Ageless immediately. I use very good products, but nothing like Ageless.

I took it to work and tried it on clients, and called friends over to my home to apply it on them. I called the next day to get feedback and everyone liked it as much as me.
I knew I had a winner! My clients and friends started noticing my skin and would tell me how good my skin looked! I was thrilled! My "holes" on my cheeks were filling in and over-all my skin looked glowing and healthy.

So when people asked if I was going to carry Ageless in my Spa, I told them no, and they looked surprised and asked me why not. I told them I was going to keep my life simple and not carry it due to financial issues from a costly divorce, but they could order it directly from my site. I wrote web address on a post it note and that's how I started my RWW business!

Now I'm Silver with the company (had some set-backs), and I'm so excited to build a team of people who want to better their lives '09 with a company that's already in over 100 countries, and a product that sells itself.

Whether a person wants to make an additional $500 per month in 30 days or they want to become extremely wealthy for the long term...I want to help. I've decided to lead the way and be a serious leader with this awesome company...And it's just the beginning!

Thanks so much for reading my personal testimonial with Ageless.

All the best to you and yours this NEW Year and BEYOND,


Go for the sense of inner joy and peace and all outside things appear. -TS

1 comment:

  1. What a great story. I know others are going to be blessed from your inspiration, knowledge, and direction.

    ReplyDelete